He's a real card.
Place your twelve cards in the grid below. "Adjacent" means sharing an edge and "touching" means sharing an edge or corner; cell B2 is adjacent to 4 cards but is touching 8. Aces are high.
- Row 1 contains four cards of the same suit. Row 2 contains one card from each suit. No two cards of the same suit are adjacent in row 3.
- Under blackjack scoring, column A would have 16, B would have 14, and C and D would be bust.
- Other than two 3s in row 3, no two cards of the same rank touch.
- Column B is in descending order.
- There is a 2 in the grid that's a adjacent to a king, a 10, and a 4 (of the same suit).
- The card in D3 is of higher rank than every card adjacent to it.