Everything Everywhere All at Once
To unlock the true power of this meta, you're going to have to do some pretty unlikely things to your answers.
- Interpret the answer as cryptic crossword wordplay
- Remove the antepenultimate letter, then swap the penultimate and final letters
- Swap the first two letters, then insert a biblical abbreviation between the second and third letter
- Remove the first letter, insert an N into the (new) fourth position, then replace the penultimate letter with a Best Picture nominee from 2015 or later
- Insert a state abbreviation in the exact middle of the answer (coincidentally, the answer already ends in a state abbreviation)
- Replace the answer with the word immediately following it in a Beatles song title
- Replace the name of a band with its most famous drummer
- Add caramel (or switch from an American trade name to its global equivalent)
- Replace a company with (arguably) its most successful product, the one released in 2017 (and fix the spelling)
- Replace an untruth in the answer with the letter U
- Spell it backwards, then delete every other letter (starting with the first)
- Encode the answer with ROT-14
Sort each column from least to most specific.