Eight American swimmers are practicing for the Olympics! Each has a different first name (including Emily), last name (including Hall-Odom), and home city (including Charlotte), and each practices a different number of whole hours per day between 1 and 8.
- Ms. Ironwood practices fewer hours per day than Ms. Stafford.
- Ms. Holloway, Ms. Marshall, and Ms. Williams all practice 6 or fewer hours per day.
- Hazel practices an even number of hours per day.
- Ms. De La Cruz practices 7 hours per day IF AND ONLY IF Ms. Williams is the swimmer from San Diego.
- Abigail Castillo is not from Boulder.
- Gladys and Hazel are from Escondido and San Diego, in some order.
- The person from Allentown practices more than Ms. De La Cruz, who practices more than Hazel.
- Denise (who is not Ms. De La Cruz) and Faith both practice 6 or more hours per day.
- The swimmer from Austin pratices 6 hours per day.
- EITHER the swimmer from Seattle practices at least 7 hours per day OR Ms. Marshall is the swimmer from Phoenix.
- Beth (who is not from Allentown), Ms. Williams, the woman from Boulder, and the woman who practices four hours per day all have the same trainer.
- The people who practice the least are Abigail, Charlize, and Ms. Stafford, in some order.
- Ms. Ironwood is from Seattle or Austin.