- Civil War-era fiat currency
- Permission to live and work in the US, informally
- Duke Ellington jazz standard
- College football game held in Miami
- Extremely loyal; genuine
- Fruit also known as a sanguinello
- Architectural plans
- The largest animal ever known
- Weezer's second self-titled release, with "The"
- Feature of some upscale gardens
- "Galileo" band
- Light just outside the visible spectrum
- Tropicana product
- International humanitarian organization
- Light just outside the visible spectrum (on the other side)
- Northwest Territories capital
- Reference material once advertised with the slogan "Let Your Fingers Do the Walking"
- Unskilled, as labor
- Donovan song
- It includes Anaheim and Santa Ana
- Valve games collection
- Movie where Samuel L. Jackson is eaten by a shark
- Norse explorer that supposedly named Greenland
- Video game written and directed by David Cage where urination will raise your mental health
- 1998 Terrence Malick film, with "The"
- Shy person
- Pathway ending at the Emerald City
- Basketball team coached by Mike Krzyzewski
- Hugh Grant mafia comedy
- Personification of a deadly sin possibly originating from Othello
- Very rare
- Gum-chewer from a 1964 children's book
- Couplet often followed by "Sugar is sweet/And so are you"
- Genetic condition (the most common of its type) that might make solving this puzzle more difficult
- Fairy tale featuring the line, "My, grandma, what a big mouth you have!"